my Sula vineyard trip

my Sula vineyard trip

   At the end of the month of May, my campus organized a field trip to the Indian famous vineyard, the Sula vineyard located in Nashik Maharashtra, I am a hotel management student visiting the vineyard is a good experience and i lot of things to learn. like how they make vine from scratch and beautifully vine bottles.

     as our class arrives at the vineyard we found a beautiful decore in front of us cute little small umbrella hanging at the top looked awesome, and refreshing, as we walk ahead we saw a large grape yard, they farm their own grapes to produce vine. not only the Sula is famous for its wonderful vines it is also a destination resort, and much more.
    as we reach further we got to taste vine all of the varieties they have, I have never tasted vine in my life before it was my first time, I will not say I like it, but it was not a bad experience. 
after tasting the wine we headed to the yard to see the grapes field, unfortunately, it was not the harvest season so we did not see the crops of the field grow.



some other day I am gonna visit the Sula vine again 
     thankyou for reading my blog



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MURG DHANIWAL KORMA / delicious Kashmiri dish

KORI GASSI | delicious chicken recipe